Chubby cheeks look as desirable as fuller lips do. They aren’t just the cutest thing, but they can also conceal age and make you look years younger. However, not everyone is naturally blessed with them. Whilst there are cosmetic ways like fat transfer surgery and dermal fillers that can help in getting healthy-looking chubby cheeks, but not everyone is born with enough fortune to afford these procedures. So, is it the end of your dream to get chubby cheeks? Well, certainly no. There are some highly effective natural ways to get chubby cheeks within a week naturally without having to shell out 1 extra dime. And if you’re one of those sweet beauties in the search of natural ways on How To Get Chubby Cheeks, you’ve just hit a goldmine – our list on the best tips for chubby cheeks. Scroll down the guide to get what your heart desires of in the safest way possible.
What Are Chubby Cheeks And Are They Worth The Hype?
Cheeks play a very crucial role in defining the overall facial structure. And thinner cheeks can make you look very sick and very old. So, yes, chubby cheeks are totally worth the hype, and certainly gettable. There are a number of ways like facial yoga to get chubby cheeks. And if you’re willing to invest some time, you too can get chubby cheeks that’ll be baby soft and radiant with the following remedies.??
9 Ways To Get Chubby Cheeks Without Gaining Weight
One thing that’s obvious is that healthier people naturally have chubby cheeks. But if you’re overweight and looking to reduce weight without losing out on chubby cheeks or someone slim wanting to get chubby cheeks without gaining weight, the 9 below listed chubby cheeks tips are the ultimate rescue.
1. Glycerin And Rosewater To Get Chubby Cheeks
Surprised? Well, don?t be. Glycerin and rosewater aren’t just skin softening agents. They can also give you chubby cheeks in a week when used right.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Glycerin Solution?
The procedure is very simple –
- Mix 1 tsp undiluted glycerin with ? tsp rosewater and refrigerate the solution
- Apply on the clean face every night for a week to observe visible results
- Clean with tap water after the overnight application
Why Does It Work?
Glycerin and rosewater repair the damaged collagen. And collagen tightens loose and hanging thinner skin cells that make cheeks soft and plump. Furthermore, this solution also makes chubby cheeks soft and rosy.
2. Aloe Vera To Get Chubby Cheeks Fast
Finding out ways on how to get chubby cheeks in a week – Aloe vera can be the solution. You can eat it and apply it to get chubby cheeks naturally.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks Faster With Aloe Vera?
There are a number of ways to use aloe vera to increase the cheek volume. The best one is given below.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and grind it with a pinch of turmeric and ? tsp of sandalwood powder to make a paste to get chubby cheeks
- Apply this paste on the face 2 times/day for 1 week
- Wash with tap water, while massaging the cheeks, after 20-30 minutes
- Apply glycerin based moisturizer immediately
Other than this, you should also eat aloe vera daily for a month in the morning to flaunt a healthy look skin with plump and rosy chubby cheeks.
What Does It Work?
Scientific studies have proven the capability of aloe vera as a skin boosting agent. It is loaded with Vitamin E and antioxidants that tighten aged loose skin and can repair sagging cheeks too. It helps in not just getting chubby cheeks by killing free radicals, but also in defying aging that otherwise leads to cheek sagging and a double chin.
3. Honey To Get Chubby Cheeks Naturally
Honey is a suitable ingredient for women looking out for ways on how to make chubby cheeks look cute.
How To Have Chubby Cheeks With Honey?
Now, honey is a multipurpose ingredient that not just helps in getting chubby cheeks, but also in keeping them nourished and healthy. You can use it in the following ways to get rosy and soft chubby cheeks.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey with 1 tsp of mashed papaya pulp
- Apply the paste on face and massage the cheeks with it for 15 minutes
- Wash with tap water and apply 2-3 times/day for a week to get best results
Needless to say, you should also eat honey, 5-7 tsp, every day to get rosy chubby cheeks.
Why Does It Work?
Honey hydrates the skin that makes cheeks soft. It improves collagen health that makes the skin tighter. This makes cheeks plump. Lastly, it increases blood flow that makes chubby cheeks rosy and baby soft.
4. Milk Remedy To Get Chubby Cheeks Faster
If you’re on a hunt of finding out the easiest and most non-messy way on how to get chubby cheeks naturally without putting in many efforts, then milk is your best shot.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks In A Week Naturally With Milk?
There are multiple ways of getting chubby cheeks with milk and the best ones are given below.
- You can mix 1 tsp of raw milk with a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tsp of honey and apply the paste on the face once every day for 7 days
- You should drink milk to replenish your body with proteins, riboflavin, and Vitamin A and D
- You can also massage your cheeks with cold milk 2 times/day for 7 days to make chubby cheeks cute
Why Does It Work?
Quite clearly, milk is an oyster of proteins and vitamins that encourage cell repair and reduce collagen damage. It increases cell formation that helps in getting chubby cheeks that look rosy, soft, and wrinkle-free.
5. Oil Massage To Make Chubby Cheeks Softer And Plump
Maintaining chubby cheeks is as important as having them. It requires proper care and nourishment to keep chubby cheeks plump because when plump skin becomes loose, the cheeks droop down and are weeded with wrinkles. Thus, the following oil massages with not just help in getting chubby cheeks, but also in keeping them plump.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Oil Massage?
Oil massage will increase blood circulation and provide enough warmth to the collagen to make new plump cells.
You can use the following oils to get chubby cheeks naturally.
- Almond oil massage gives the skin a boost with vitamin E that tightens and nourishes thin and dry cheeks
- Avocado oil massage will help in getting chubby cheeks if your skin is dry and chapped due to sun damage by killing free radicals
- Coconut oil that contains vitamin E and antioxidants can help in getting chubby cheeks by repairing old skin cells and increasing the formation of new plump cells for a rosy glow
6. Apple Paste To Get Chubby Cheeks
Apple face mask is trending these days because of its tremendous results in getting chubby cheeks. Instead of buying an expensive apple scrub to get chubby cheeks, you can also make one at home. You’ll need the following ingredients.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Apple Face Mask?
- Mash some peeled papaya slices and a few unpeeled apple slices in a mixer and grind them to make a paste
- Take 1 tbsp of this paste in a bowl and mix it with ? tsp of honey to make the apple face mask for chubby cheeks
- Apply on face and massage for 10-15 minutes before washing it off with tap water
- Use 2 times a day to get chubby cheeks in a week
- It is safe to use on all skin types. You can also add milk cream in the paste if your skin is dry for additional moisturizing
Why Does It Work?
Apple contains vitamin B-12 and amino acids. Whilst amino acids strengthen collagen to form new fluffy cells, vitamin b12 removes all free radicals from the surface and keep the freshly formed chubby cheeks safe from sun damage.
7. Facial Yoga To Get Chubby Cheeks
If you are on a lookout for ways on how to get chubby cheeks in 2 days, facial yoga should be your choice. And the best yoga exercises to get chubby cheeks are given below.
Cheek Lift Exercise To Get Chubby Cheeks
- Draw a broad smile on your face
- Keep your fingers on the bottom of your cheeks and push the skin upwards
- Stay put in the position for 20 seconds and repeat 5 times in a row
- Perform it 5-7 times in a day to get chubby cheeks fast
?O? Mouth Exercise To Get Chubby Cheeks
- Open your mouth in the form of an O and put your fingers right under the cheeks
- Pull the skin upwards and hold for 30-40 seconds. Repeat 10 times in succession
- Perform it at least 5 times in a day to get plump and chubby cheeks in 2 days
Air Holding Exercise To Get Chubby Cheeks
- Fill your mouth with air to the maximum
- Stick with the position for 20 seconds and do it 8-10 times in a row
- Perform it at least 3 times in a day to get chubby cheeks in 2 days
Pinching Cheek Exercise To Get Chubby Cheeks
- Keep 2 fingers on top of the cheeks and the thumb under them
- Now press the fingers towards each other like you’re pinching your cheeks
- Hold the position for about 30 seconds and continue doing so 5 times in a row
- Perform at least 4 times in a day to get chubby cheeks within a week
Also read, Yoga And Pilates: Are They One And The Same?
8. Shea Butter To Get Chubby Cheeks
If you have chapped skin and you’re looking out for some ways on how to get chubby cheeks, then shea butter will help you a lot.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Shea Butter
You’ll need the following ingredients to make a shea butter paste to get chubby cheeks.
- Shea butter
- Almond oil
Steps To Make Shea Butter Mask To Get Chubby Cheeks
- Add 1 tsp of molten shea butter with ? tsp of honey, 4-5 drops of almond oil, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tsp of rosewater. Mix well
- Apply on clean face and wash after 10-15 minutes with cold water
- Use a sliced orange to rub the face if the skin feels too oily
Caution: This natural remedy is exclusively used for extremely dry and chapped skin only. Do not use on normal, oily, or combination skin types.
Why Does It Work?
Shea butter and honey smoothen the chapped skin and repair damaged collagen to increase the formation of plump cells to get chubby cheeks. Turmeric contains curcumin that’s an antioxidant. It kills free radicals and tightens loose skin that again helps in getting chubby cheeks. Rosewater and almond oil are hydrating and nourishing agents that make chubby cheeks look cute.
9. Sugar And Buttermilk Scrub
If you’re looking forward to finding out ways on how to get chubby cheeks while exfoliating the skin, try using the sugar and buttermilk natural scrub.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks In A Week With Sugar Scrub?
It’s a very simple process to make and use a sugar scrub to get chubby cheeks that are rosy and plump. Simply follow the steps listed below.
- Add 1 tbsp of buttermilk with 1 tsp of sugar, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tsp of boiled and mashed oats in a bowl and mix the ingredients well
- Apply on clean face and start scrubbing your face with the paste. Continue for 15 minutes
- Wash with tap water and apply an aloe vera or a glycerin based moisturizer to get chubby cheeks
- Use every night for a week to get the best results
Why Does It Work?
Sugar removes toxins and exfoliates the skin. When the dead skin layer is removed, the cells get fresh oxygen that makes them plump and hydrated. As a result, the cheeks naturally look chubby. Besides, oats and honey increase the formation of healthy cells that help in getting chubby cheeks. Lastly, curcumin in turmeric ensures that no free radicals damage chubby cheeks so that they remain fluffy for long.
Best Foods To Get Chubby Cheeks Without Gaining Weight
Remember, nutritional deficiency is one of the leading torchbearers of unhealthy and thin cheeks that are dry, chapped and wrinkled. Thus, a perfectly balanced diet is very important if you want to get chubby cheeks. And the list of the following foods to get chubby cheeks is the best option to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight.
Apples are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that increase blood circulation that makes chubby cheeks rosy. They nourish dry skin and repair cell damage that makes thin cheeks fluffy while improving their texture. Lastly, they increase collagen formation so that thin lips become fuller.
One way of getting fuller chubby cheeks is by eating healthy fats from avocado, cheese, and dark chocolate. These food items increase fat in the cheeks without impacting the weight. As a result, you get chubby cheeks that are naturally pink and soft.
No brainer – eggs contain protein. And protein helps in cell building. As a result, egg white is the best food source to get chubby cheeks without gaining weight.
Foods like oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potatoes are rich in healthy carbohydrates that do not increase weight. Alongside, they contain vitamins that repair collagen and help in getting chubby cheeks.
The relevance of fenugreek seeds in getting chubby cheeks is something not to be missed. Besides, it’s a very effective home remedy to get chubby cheeks for all skin types, without gaining weight.
How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Fenugreek Seeds?
- Soak 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds overnight in water or raw milk
- Add the seeds in a mixer in the morning and grind them
- Add 1 tsp curd to the fenugreek paste to get the desired consistency
- Apply 2 times daily for 20-30 minutes and wash with tap water to get chubby cheeks fast
Why Does It Work?
Fenugreek is a mild emollient that increases blood circulation, imparting rosy color to chubby cheeks. It also contains detoxifying vitamins that keep collagen strong and flush all free radicals. Therefore, this remedy to get chubby cheeks is very special for older women. Also, curd has the moisturizing and cleansing capability and can also remove toxins from the skin.
4 Important Chubby Cheeks Tips That Might Help You
The chubby cheeks tips listed below are the safest ways to get fluffy cheeks without gaining weight.
- Quit Smoking – Everything that leads to the formation of free radicals will discourage chubby cheeks. This is because free radicals harm skin cells and lead to loose skin, damaged skin cells, and wrinkles. So, if you want to get chubby cheeks or want to make chubby cheeks look cute and fuller, quit smoking
- Drink Water – Did you know water can remove all toxins from the body alongside keeping the cells hydrated and plump? So, drink a lot of water to not just get chubby cheeks but also keep them rosy and soft
- Avoid Carbonated Drinks – Carbonated drinks damage the skin quality. Besides, they have no nutritional value. Instead, replace your diet with non-sugary beverages including milkshakes to keep chubby cheeks plump and soft
- Beauty Sleep – It is necessary to sleep for 7-8 hours every day if you want healthy skin with chubby cheeks. Sleeping better promotes cell growth and repair that keeps the skin tighter. It also keeps you alert and fresh looking
With this, we come to an end to our guide on How To Get Chubby Cheeks. Do let us know which chubby cheeks tips worked the best for you with us in the comment section. Also, feel free to drop any query, we?ll be happy to resolve