It’s no secret that us women are always on a lookout to get hands on the hidden treasures for obtaining sensual and red lips. But, fuller lips are the aphrodisiac features that not everyone is born with. So, does that mean the rest of us will have to stay deprived of smooch worthy lips just because we cannot always afford expensive treatments? Well, no. Only if you know what cosmetics suit your complexion and what brands offer color-blasting lipstick shades that you’ll be able to contour your lips to get the desired transforming results. And sugar cosmetics is one such cosmetic brand that actually provides breathtaking colorful lipsticks that offer full coverage even for pigmented black lips. Which is why we have compiled 3 stunning sugar lipsticks and their wonderful shades that you must try. If interested, explore our guide, What Are The Best Sugar Lipstick Shades For A Killer Look and gift your lips all the pampering they deserve.
Why Sugar Cosmetics Only?
Did you know that lips are twice more sensitive and delicate than the skin on the face? So, any lipstick that’s loaded with chemicals, no matter how classy or long-lasting, will eventually end up drying and damaging the lips. But, this is where sugar cosmetics reverse the game. All makeup products by sugar cosmetics including sugar lipstick shades are devoid of the lip-harming mineral oils. Besides, sugar lipstick crayons are buttery soft yet devoid of paraffin. All in all, the lipsticks by sugar cosmetics are all smudge-proof and cruelty-free.
3 Best Lipsticks By Sugar Cosmetics
Looking forward to putting your hands on the tempting colorful sugar lipstick shades? Is yes, then the following guide on sugar lipstick review will prove valuable enough to help you decide which shade will suit your complexion. Buckle up and explore!
1. Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
When talking about the sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick review, it’s absolutely unavoidable to not mention that this liquid lipstick by sugar cosmetics comes in 52 beautiful shades. And all the sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick swatches are a scintillating combination of earthy shades, feminine colors, and cold and warm hues. Thus, you’ll always find something for your complexion – dark, wheatish, golden brown, and fair – amongst the pretty 52 sugar lipstick shades in the smudge me not range of liquid lipsticks.
Common Features That All Smudge Me Not Sugar Lipstick Shades Share
Sugar smudge me not liquid lipsticks are unique one-of-their-kinds one stroke lipsticks that every woman must own.
The sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick is a very cute and trendy rectangular tube with a transparent body and an opaque black matte cap. The outer carton of this sugar lipstick contains the list of ingredients, manufacture date, expiry date, price, and some other important details. Also, this is a pocket-friendly companion, tightly shut with a spill-proof cap.
The smudge me not liquid lipstick by sugar cosmetics comes with a very soft sponge applicator that’s directly attached to the cap. Since the wand is small and the applicator is firm, the sugar smudge me not lipstick can be used to contour the lip edges before coloring them.
The cost of all the shades of this liquid lipstick by sugar cosmetics is 499 rupees for 4.5 ml.
2 Most Popular Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Shades For All Skin Tones
Now that you know the common features shared by all the sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick shades, it’s time we take you through the guide giving out details on the most spectacular shades.
#1 Sugar Wine And Shine
Wine and shine is the pretty Sangria shade that’s one of the rarest sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick swatches perfect for women of all colors. Enriched with vitamin E, it explores the charm of a vintage touch and can offer a subtle yet bright retro look
#2 Sugar Brazen Raisin
The sugar brazen raisin smudge me not liquid lipstick is a beautiful burgundy shade, perfect for a flirty date night look
Best 3 Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Shades For Fair Women
- Dandy Candy sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (pinkish red color)
- Scarlet Starlet sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (deep orange-red color)
- Vivid Orchid sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (deep orchid color)
Best 3 Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Shades For Brown Women
- Violet Bullet sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (violet red color)
- Brass Class sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (deep bronze brown color)
- Trusty Rusty sugar smudge me not liquid lipstick (deep rust red color)
Also read, Top 6 Lipstick Shades For Dark Skin
How To Apply Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick?
Liquid lipsticks by sugar cosmetics glide like a dream. Yet, there’s a simple technique to apply liquid lipsticks and never go wrong. Read through and become a pro!
- Apply an even stroke on the lower lip first
- Press the lower lip to meet the upper lip
- Now apply one fine stroke on the upper lip
- Press the lips together for about 1 second
Pros Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Swatches
- They have a sweet mild fragrance
- They carry very dark pigments; and hence, offer full coverage to pigmented lips
- They do not dry the lips and are perfect matte shades
- They are enriched with vitamin E that heals cracked lips
- They are non-transfer shades with a long color-drooling finish
Cons Of Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Swatches
- It’s difficult to remove the lipstick after long hours of constant wear
2. Sugar Matte As Hell Lipstick
Now comes the turn of the show-stealing sugar matte as hell lip crayon. This sugar lip crayon draws all the colors from a rainbow and is available in 18 eye-popping shades that are highly pigmented; thus, a magical boon for dark lips.
Common Features Of All Sugar Matte As Hell Lipsticks
As the name suggests, these sugar lip crayons offer a smooth matte finish that lasts for no less than 8 straight hours. Besides, they are fade proof and do not require much reapplication to maintain the color density.
To begin with, sugar cosmetics pack all these lip crayons with a high-quality sharpener. Whilst the lipstick is an opaque black tube, it comes packed in a beautiful outer carton that contains all the details about the brand and shades. Also, this wax lipstick is a picky pocket-friendly crayon for women who like to travel in style.
The cost of all sugar lipstick shades for the matte as hell lip crayon range is 799 rupees for 2.8 grams.
5 Best Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayons
This guide on the sugar lipstick review contains a careful selection of 5 best sugar matte as hell lipstick swatches that are ideal for Indian women.
#1 Sugar Holly Golightly
This sugar holly golightly review guide explains the beauty of the temptatious nude lipstick shade by sugar cosmetics.
The sugar matte as hell holly golightly lipstick is a one-stroke full-coverage lip crayon. Perfect for fair and wheatish women, this crayon lip color can also be used to contour the lips and give them a plump and fuller appearance. It also contains Vitamin E for lip nourishment.
Pros Of Sugar Holly Golightly Matte As Hell Lip Crayon
- It fills lip cracks like a dream
- It is a lightweight everyday wear shade
- It is non-cakey and doesn’t dry the lips
- It has a long shelf life of 3 years
- It has a creamy texture despite it’s a lip crayon
Cons Of Sugar Holly Golightly Matte As Hell Lip Crayon
- It isn’t a suitable shade for dark women
Also read, 6 Must Have Liquid Shades For Fair Skin
#2 Sugar Rose Dawson
Do you often dream about drawing a smile as fresh as a daisy flower that can captivate even the coldest of hearts? Well, then the Rose Dawson shade by the sugar matte as hell lip crayon is your true destination.
The Rose Dawson lipstick shade by sugar cosmetics has an ultra-creamy and butter-soft texture that glides evenly on dry lips like a distant dream. Also, the real rose pink shade of this lip crayon is the most feminine sugar lipstick swatches from the range of total 18 sugar matte as hell lip crayons.
Pros Of Rose Dawson Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon
- It has highly rich deep rosy pigments that can offer full coverage to dark lips
- It is a rare one-stroke creamy lip crayon that nourishes dry and dark lips
- It can be used as a lip contourer too
- It looks stunning on light-skinned women
Cons Of Rose Dawson Matte As Hell Lip Crayon By Sugar Cosmetics
- Not made for dark skin
#3 Sugar Scarlett O’Hara
The Sugar Scarlett O’Hara lip crayon is a stunning kissable red shade that evokes hidden desires. This sugar lipstick review guide for the Scarlett O’Hara lip crayon will unfurl the secret features about all bright lip crayons by sugar cosmetics.
Pros Of Sugar Scarlett O’Hara Lipstick
- It suits all skin tones and is, thus, perfect for dark women too
- It imparts deep color on dark lips for an opaque coverage
- It is a light wear party shade that can fill cracks even without priming
- It lasts for 9 hours and is smudge-proof
- It is an almost non-transferable sugar lipstick
Cons Of Scarlett O’Hara Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon
- It is a little expensive for the quantity provided
#4 Sugar Poison Ivy
The poison ivy sugar lipstick from the matte as hell range gives a straight-out-of-a-fairy-tale look to women who desire to draw some old school charm from the retro look. It’s basically a dark wine shade that looks quite appealing and smooth worthy.
Pros Of Poison Ivy Matte As Hell Sugar Matte Lipstick
- It offers full coverage
- It’s perfect for all skin tones
- It is a fade-free lip crayon by sugar cosmetics
- It requires no touch-ups for over 9 hours
- It does not dry the lips
- It colors the lips in a single coat
- It is an extremely lightweight and non-cakey lipstick
Cons Of Sugar Poison Ivy Lip Crayon
- Affordability seems to be the only issue with this sugar lipstick
#5 Sugar Mary Poppins Matte As Hell Lip Crayon
This sugar lipstick is a raging hot choice amongst young women with a sense of uniqueness. This lip crayon puts forth the girly fuchsia tint that’s feminine and bold, both, at the same time.
Pros Of Mary Poppins Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick
- It’s a dark lipstick shade that lasts throughout the day
- It’s creamy and non-greasy
- It repairs dry and damaged black lips
- It offers an opaque coverage
- It is a rare non-transfer lip crayon that can contour lips to get a tempting hot look
Cons Of Mary Poppins Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick
- It is difficult to remove the lipstick
- It suits only light skinned women; thereby, not ideal for women with dark skin
3. Sugar It’s A Pout Time Lipstick
The ‘it’s a pout time’ sugar lipstick swatches are creamy and butter-soft. This style tantalizing sugar lipstick comes in 10 mind-boggling pigmented shades. If you’re looking forward to applying some classy matte shades, then explore the sugar lipstick review on the 10 sugar lipstick shades given below. But before that, we’d like to inform you about the features that all these sugar lipstick shades share.
Common Features Of All Sugar It’s A Pout Time Lipstick Shades
To begin with, the Sugar It’s A Pout Time is a classic lipstick that’ll help you create the most daring cult looks of all the times. Also, all the shades are embedded with silica microbeads that, alongside vitamin E, glide effortlessly on dry lips too.
Sugar it’s a pout time lipsticks come in a strong and useful opaque matte rectangular tube. The outer carton, however, is black-colored and features the logo of the company and the details about the lipstick like its expiry and manufacture date.
The cost of all Sugar It’s A Pout Time lipstick shades is 599 rupees for 3.5 grams
10 Stunning Shades Of The Sugar It’s A Pout Time Lipstick
No matter craving for a trendy and hot bold look or wanting to settle with the feminine touch of a subtle look, the stunning range of the following 10 sugar lipstick shades have it all. Read through for more precise details on the lipstick shades.
#1 Sugar Peachy Little Liars
Let’s begin with the fade-proof sugar peachy little liars review.
This sugar lipstick is ideal for daily wear. It requires a seamless single stroke for complete coverage on dark lips too. It is ideally fabricated for brown women. Creamy and matte, this sugar lipstick eliminates the requirement of a lip primer since it makes lips smooth single-handedly.
Pros Of Sugar Peachy Little Liars Lipstick
- It nourishes dry lips
- It’s the apply-and-forget shade that lasts all day long
- It works as a base coat too
Cons Of Sugar Peachy Little Liars
- It offers just medium coverage; hence, not for highly pigmented black lips
#2 Sugar Big Bang Berry
The sugar big bang berry lipstick by sugar cosmetics is a flirty wine shade. When talking about the sugar vivid liquid review, it’s essential to make a mention of this sugar lipstick since it gives a bold color-dripping look that’s sensual enough for parties. Also, it contains silica microbeads that offer a perfect long-lasting matte finish.
Pros Of Sugar Big Bang Berry Lipstick
- A lightweight non-slippery lipstick
- Heavily pigmented; thus, gives full coverage for dark lips
- Perfect for all skin tones – dark, wheatish, and fair
- Comes in a strong black matte case
Cons Of Sugar Big Bang Berry Lipstick
- Needs reapplication every 4 hours to maintain the density of color
#3 Sugar Breaking Bare
Out of all the, ‘it’s a pout time’ sugar lipstick shades, sugar breaking bare is the one shade that looks most feminine. Besides, it’s a mauve pink shade that’s the rarest of lipstick colors suitable for all skin tones. Therefore, it’s ideal for Indian complexion.
Pros Of Breaking Bare Sugar Lipstick
- It’s highly pigmented and offers a deep matte finish
- It’s not greasy and yet fills all lip cracks
- The lipstick’s metallic case looks classy
- It offers full coverage to dark lips
Cons Of Sugar Breaking Bare Lipstick
- The metallic case gets easily dirty
#4 Sugar Mad Magenta
This is one absolute flirty lip color that looks too appealing. Precisely, it’s a party to wear lipstick that can also offer a scintillating date look. Lastly, it looks gorgeous on wheatish and fair women.
Pros Of Mad Magenta Sugar Lipstick
- It has a creamy yet non-greasy texture
- It fills lips with rich color in 1 single stroke
- Even when multiple coats are applied to cover dark lips, this lipstick by sugar cosmetics still feels feather light
Cons Of Mad Magenta Sugar Lipstick
- It doesn’t look that great on dark skin
#5 That ’70s Red Sugar Cosmetic
The ‘That ’70s Red’ sugar lipstick shade can fill the fashion hunger of all women looking forward to flaunting a retro look. This unapologetic bright red matte lipstick is for all party loving pretty damsels since it lasts for more than 7 hours without fading.
Pros Of The That ’70s Red Lipstick By Sugar Cosmetics
- It’s perfect for all Indian skin tones
- It’s as soft as a cake and glides like a dream
- It can easily fill even deep cracks on the lips without the help of a lip primer
- It offers maximum coverage for dark lips within 2 strokes
Cons Of That ’70s Red Sugar Lipstick
- It can smudge around the edges if you have peeling and dehydrated lip corners
#6 Brownton Abbey Sugar Lipstick
Love unique shades of peach? Well, then it’s the Brownton Abbey Sugar Lipstick shade that you must own. This is a peach brown lipstick shade that has an earthy texture. Also, the Brownton Abbey lipstick by sugar cosmetics looks equally tempting on dark skin as it does on fair and wheatish complexions.
Pros Of Brownton Abbey Sugar Lipstick
- It’s a light wear lipstick
- It is ideal for a simple office look
- It is non-greasy and heavily moisturizing
- It gives full coverage to black lips
Cons Of Brownton Abbey Sugar Lipstick
- Not ideal for endless hours and requires touch-ups every 3 hours after eating
#7 Twilight Rose Sugar Lipstick
The Twilight Rose Sugar Lipstick imparts a bright look as pretty as the morning dew. It’s a beautiful rose pink spellbinding sugar lipstick shade that can be used to elevate the date look.
Pros Of Twilight Rose Sugar Lipstick
- It’s lightweight and non-greasy
- It doesn’t have a cakey texture despite being creamy
- It looks breathtakingly gorgeous on fair and light wheatish women
Cons Of Twilight Rose Sugar Lipstick
- It doesn’t look good on dark women
- It offers medium coverage; hence, not suitable for black lips
#8 Better Call Salmon Sugar Lipstick
Do we need to say more? It’s a beautiful peachy pink shade that looks killer on fair women. Besides, if you’re an Indian woman with a light-wheatish golden complexion, this is just the right shade that can cast an unbreakable spell on all onlookers.
Pros Of Better Call Salmon Sugar Lipstick
- A very rare shade
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Moisturizes dry lips
- A perfect creamy matte shade that can fill all lip cracks
Cons Of Better Call Salmon Sugar Lipstick
- Offers only medium coverage; hence, not suitable for black lips
- Doesn’t look good on dark women
#9 True Oxblood Sugar Lipstick
This is a heavily pigmented burgundy red shade sugar lipstick that can fill your boring life with rich colors. Besides, this lipstick by sugar cosmetics is a wonderous sultry secret that can lend a sensual celebrity-like party look in no time.
Pros Of True Oxblood Sugar Lipstick
- It suits all skin tones and complexions
- It can color dark lips too
- It is a non-bulky party lipstick
- It moisturizes dry lips
Cons Of True Oxblood Sugar Lipstick
- Practically, we found none
#9 Caroline In The City Sugar Lipstick
This sugar lipstick draws a straight inspiration from sunset orange; thus, having a mesmerizing orange coral tint. So, if you’re feeling a little ambitious to try a different look today, put your hands on the Caroline In The City sugar lipstick shade for a truly bohemian look.
Pros Of Caroline In The City Sugar Lipstick
- Heavily pigmented
- Super creamy and moisturizing
- Glides evenly in one single stroke
- Non-greasy and lightweight
Cons Of Caroline In The City Sugar Lipstick
- Looks good only on fair and light-wheatish women
#10 Six Feet Umber Sugar Lipstick
The Six Feet Umber sugar lipstick shade calls out to young fearless women with a zest to feel beautiful yet bold. If you are one of those women, this mocha brown shade is just the ideal hue for you.
Pros Of Six Feet Umber Sugar Lipstick
- Suits all skin colors
- Offers full coverage
- Wonderful for dark lips
- Super matte yet creamy
Cons Of Six Feet Umber Sugar Lipstick
- Not for ultra-feminine delicate flowers but only for bold women
Also read, 10 Must Have Products In Your Makeup Kit
On a closing note, the above-mentioned sugar lipstick review guide is our tribute to all fashion thirsty women, struggling to find their ideal lip companion. Also, feel free to leave your thoughts on this comprehensive list on What Are The Best Sugar Lipstick Shades For A Killer Look. We’d be glad to know if it helped you in finding a perfect lipstick according to your taste and complexion.