Papaya or Papita Ke Fayde has been a much loved fruit! Its sweet taste and load of nutritive benefits for health has giving papaya a special place in our fruit salads. The next area where papaya has gotten famous is in the beauty world. Papaya facials, scrubs, papaya face packs, and the whole range of products with the essence of papaya has been used to give a glowing and clear skin. Papaya works wonders on the skin with its enzyme content called papain. This enzyme is known to remove skin impurities and to remove dead skin cells. Just one slice of papaya each day will promise you beautiful skin. Here are homemade 13 simple papaya face packs for amazing skin! Check them out.
Papaya Face Packs for Smooth Skin:
- Take few small cubes of papaya and mash them well.
- Add 2 teaspoons of raw cold milk and mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of milk natural cream of milk (malai).
- Mix the ingredients together to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste onto face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash off with cool water when dried completely.
- The moisturizing properties of milk and papaya will leave your skin soft and smooth. The cold milk will also act as a natural toner. You could try this pack weekly twice to maintain healthy skin tone.
- Blend in a mixer few pieces of papaya, banana, apple and yoghurt into a smooth paste.
- Apply this face pack on face and neck and massage it into skin for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, wet the pack a little with some water and massage again slightly.
- Wash off with some cool water.
- Pat dry to welcome refreshed smooth and supply skin! Try this face pack as often as you like to maintain a youthful glow and smooth skin.
Papaya Face Packs for Glowing Skin
- Cut some cubes of papaya and banana. Mash them both together.
- Spread this paste on face and neck evenly. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with a quick massage for instantly glowing skin!
- Blend in a piece of avocado and papaya to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on face and neck and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water and pat dry.
- This simple and quick face pack is known to be one of the best ones for a natural glowing skin! Repeat as often each week as you like.
- Mash some pieces of papaya. To this, add a teaspoon full of honey. Mix both well.
- Spread this paste on cleansed face and neck. Allow it to dry for half an hour.
- Wet the face slightly with water or raw cold milk and massage gently.
- Wash with cool water. The honey keeps the skin moisturized and the papaya takes care of the glow you want to see! Twice a week repeat this papaya face pack minimizes blemishes as well.
Papaya Face Packs for Fairer Skin:
- Ground some almonds with milk to make a course scrub.
- Add this scrub to mashed papaya pulp.
- Spread this mixture evenly on face and neck.
- Scrub gently using upward circular movements for 7 minutes.
- Allow it to dry for another 20 minutes.
Before you wash off, repeat the massage again.
- The papaya works on the skin tone by peeling away impurities which is enhanced by the almond scrub. Repeat this scrub-come-face pack weekly twice to have fairer even toned skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure sandalwood powder. You can either dilute this with milk or keep it dry.
- Mash few papaya pieces and make a smooth paste.
- Add some orange juice to the papaya paste and mix well.
- Spread this face on face and neck and massage gently.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and wash off with cool water.
- Orange is a natural skin toner with skin brightening properties. The papaya and orange work together to give you a fairer skin and minimized skin blemishes, over a period of time. Repeat weekly for best results!
Papaya Face Packs for Black Spots and Marks:
- Add some cubes of papaya into a churner to get a smooth paste.
- Add 10 – 12 drops of lemon juice to this paste and mix well.
- Apply this paste on face and neck and leave it to dry for 20 minutes.
- Pat some cool water to the face pack and massage the paste into skin.
- Wash off with cool water and pat dry.
- Lemon has strong skin lightening properties and is a trusted ingredient to fade acne spots, dark spots and marks. Along with papaya, lemon makes an excellent duo to lighten skin tone and dark spots. Try this face pack twice a week to get clear spot free skin! This is also a good face pack for oily skinned beauties.
- Blend in some papaya slices with the pulp of tomato until to get a smooth paste.
- Spread this face pack on face and allow it to dry for half an hour. Wash off with water when dried completely.
- Tomato is a friend for those who battle sun tan and skin blemishes. With papaya, they both make an excellent combo to lighten skin tone, fade blemishes and uplift dull skin. Try this face pack as often as necessary! Those with combination skin; this face pack is an ideal choice for you.
Papaya Face Pack for Acne Free Clear Skin:
- Grate a little portion of raw papaya.
- Spread the grated slices on face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash off with cool water.
- Grated papaya is a brilliant remedy to control excess oil secretion, acne, pimples and clogged pores. Repeat this quick papaya face pack to get acne free clear skin!
Papaya Face Pack For Oily Skin:
- Mash few papaya slices and add a little amount of fuller’s earth to it. Mix both well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on skin and let it dry for half an hour. Wash off with cool water.
- Fuller’s earth or multani mitti is used to treat acne prone skin and oily skin. With this face pack, you will be able to control oily skin and yet add an oil free glow to your skin which the papaya would work on. Repeat this face pack as the need be to treat oily skin.
Papaya Face Pack For Sensitive Skin:
- Blend in some papaya cubes and 1 teaspoon full of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this smooth paste on face and neck. Massage the face pack into skin in gentle upward circular movements.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cool water.
- Aloe vera heals broken skin. This aloe vera and papaya face pack can be used by those with sensitive skin to treat pimples, fade dark spots and to treat skin irritated skin as well.
Hope you found the 13 simple papaya face packs to get amazing skin useful. Consuming papaya on a regular basis is not just good for health, but also for the skin and hair. If there are any of your special homemade papaya face pack remedies, let us know. Meanwhile, enjoy your glowing skin and radiate beauty from within!