Facial hair can be quite unattractive especially when they bag a different color than that of the skin. The obvious options that women opt to remove facial hair are waxing that’s painful, laser hair reduction that’s expensive, and bleaching that?s harmful. Out of all the 3, it?s the laser that’s the safest. However, laser doesn’t completely remove hair. It only reduces hair growth by 80%. Besides, touch up sittings every 3 months to keep facial hair growth under control are beyond expensive. So, if you’re wondering about How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently, you’d be surprised that there are multiple home remedies to remove facial hair naturally. Buckle up and read through the 8 remedies we’ve listed below.
8 Home Remedies To Remove Facial Hair Permanently At Home
Isn’t it beautiful to have flawless matte skin? And if it’s facial hair that?s hampering you from having a clean complexion, we have made an amazing bundle of 8 home remedies that’ll help you to remove facial hair permanently.
1) Honey, Lemon, And Banana For Facial Hair Growth Reduction
Honey is the show-stealing ingredient that’s used for almost all face concerns be it dark spots, dryness, and now, even facial hair removal. Besides, it’s also antiseptic and antibacterial.
How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently With Honey?
The best way of using honey to get rid of facial hair is making a honey, lemon, and banana face mask.
Steps To Make Honey, Lemon, and Banana Facial Hair Removal Mask
- Take about 3-4 tbsp honey in a pan and put on sim flame
- Mash one banana and add 1 tsp lemon juice in it and grind it in a mixer
- Now add hot honey in the mixture and stir till it becomes even
- Apply on the face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes
- Start rubbing the mask in the direction opposite to hair growth with the help of warm water
- Continue doing so for 10 minutes and then wash it off
- Apply twice a week for 4 weeks to witness a substantial reduction in facial hair
Why Does It Work?
- Honey binds to the skin and hair firmly
- While massaging in the opposite direction, hair comes off gently
- Lemon exfoliates the surface and works as a natural bleach for a fairer complexion
- Banana hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation and itching, and keeps the skin soft
Also read, 5 Reasons To Use Lemon On Face
2) Gram Flour, Oatmeal, and Yogurt To Reduce Facial Hair Growth
Oatmeal and gram flour make a wonderful remedy for facial hair removal at home. Gram flour also has fairness imparting capability that can reduce dark spots and active acne breakout.
How To Remove Facial Hair At Home With Gram Flour?
Oatmeal and gram flour help in permanent facial hair removal, when used with yogurt, safely at home.
Steps To Make Permanent Facial Hair Removal Cream At Home
- Mix 3-4 tbsp boiled oatmeal, 1 tsp gram flour, and 1-2 tsp yogurt
- Add the mixture to a mixer and grind to form a paste
- Apply on your face. Leave it overnight for normal and oily skin. Apply for only 20 minutes if your skin is dry
- Use warm water to massage it in the direction opposite to hair growth
- Wash after massaging for 10-15 minutes
- Use two times a week for faster results
Why Does It work?
- Gram flour binds to hair and pulls them out gently without causing pain when massaged correctly
- Oatmeal hydrates the skin while adding vitamins and minerals within the cells
- Lactic acid in yogurt keeps bacteria and germs at bay
3) Egg White And Sugar Scrub To Remove Facial Hair At Home
This scrub is one of the best home remedies to remove facial hair within a week.
How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Within A Week With Eggs and Sugar?
It’s wonderful to have a hair removal scrub that costs literally nothing, isn’t it? Besides, the scrub we have exclusively mentioned also works as an anti-aging home remedy and a fairness peel off mask.??
Steps To Make An Effective Scrub To Remove Facial Hair
- Take about 3 tbsp egg white and 1 tsp sugar in a bowl and beat for 5-10 minutes
- Apply on the face and let it rest for 15 minutes
- Pull it off if your skin is normal or oily
- Start massaging, if your skin is sensitive or dry, upward and wash it off with tap water after 10-15 minutes
- Use every alternate day for a month to get rid of facial hair naturally at home
Why Does It work?
- Egg white is rich in proteins that repair damaged cells while slowly removing facial hair
- Sugar simultaneously scrubs the face while cleaning the leftovers from the freshly cleaned pores left behind by removed hair
- Constant use twice a week for a month reduces the facial hair growth by 90%
Also read, Egg White For Face – Easy, Quick, and Effective Recipes For Flawless Skin
4) Orange, Turmeric, And Starch To Reduce Facial Hair Naturally At Home
This is one or the best multi-purpose home remedies to remove facial hair within a month.
Steps On How To Reduce Facial Hair Naturally?
- Peel one big potato and let it boil in 1 cup water for 30 minutes in order to make natural starch at home
- You can also boil rice in water and filter the liquid that’s also natural starch
- Take an orange peel and grind it in a mixer
- Now add 1 tbsp mashed orange peel and a pinch of turmeric in half a cup starch
- Apply on clean face and let it dry for 15 minutes
- Starting massaging with more mixture and continue for 15 minutes
- You can also directly scrub your face with orange peel before and after the face scrub if you have a normal skin type ?
- Use every day for 15 days to reduce facial hair by 50%
Why Does It work?
- Starch gently pulls out hair from roots without damaging the epidermis
- Turmeric ensures that there’s no inflammation, redness, or infection caused by exfoliation
- Orange peel works as an astringent that closes open pores and removes dark spots too
5) Aloe Vera, Sandalwood Powder, And Gram Flour To Remove Facial Hair Naturally
Aloe vera and gram flour can help in permanent facial hair removal when used every alternate day for a month. Besides, it can also be used as a home remedy to reduce sun damage.
Steps On How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally Permanently At Home
- Scoop fresh aloe vera pulp from a green aloe stem
- Add 3 tbsp aloe vera pulp with ? tsp sandalwood powder and ? tsp gram flour
- Mix all the ingredients to make a thick paste
- If the paste feels too thick, add more aloe vera
- Apply on clean face and keep massaging for 20 minutes in the direction opposite to hair growth
- Wash with tap water and apply a herbal moisturizer
- You can also use it two times a day every second day for a month to get rid of facial hair
Why Does It work?
- Gram flour gently pulls out hair. When used regularly, it reduces hair thickness and density
- Sandalwood powder keeps skin cells cool and removes dark spots
- Aloe vera hydrates the skin and fends off all germs. It also works as a sunscreen that reduces age spots
- With constant use, facial hair growth reduces, giving you a clean face eventually.
6) Mung Bean, Fuller’s Earth and Papaya For Facial Hair Removal At Home
Mung bean or moong dal will be your absolute personal favorite ingredient to remove facial hair as long as you do not have dry skin. Besides, since an all-season remedy, it’s safe to start with any time and anywhere.
Steps On How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Naturally With Moong Dal
- Boil moong dal
- Add about 5 tbsp boiled dal, 1 tsp fullers earth, and 3-5 cubes of papaya in a mixer and grind them
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit for at least 15 minutes
- Once semi-dry, start massaging it in the direction opposite to hair growth for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with tap water and apply a moisturizer immediately
- Use thrice a week for a month to see visible changes
Why Does It Work?
- Moong dal strongly binds to hair and removes them from the roots while scrubbing
- Fuller?s earth ensures that there’s nothing left behind in the pores. Also, fuller’s earth extracts left behind roots so that there’s no boil formation
- Papaya adds vitamins to the skin, keeps inflamed cells cool, and reduces the chances of infection
However, this home remedy for facial hair removal is not for sensitive skin, combination skin, and dry skin.
Also read, 13 Simple Papaya Face Packs For Amazing Skin
Tips On How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally In One Day
If you’re running short in time for an occasion and have visible facial hair, you can use the following homemade peel-off masks to remove facial hair instantly.
7) Honey, Gelatin, Olive Oil, And Almond Oil To Remove Facial Hair?
This wonderful peel off face mask can remove facial hair instantly. However, do not use it if you have sensitive skin.
Steps On How To Remove Facial Hair With A Gelatin Face Make
- Take about 2-3 tbsp unflavored gelatin in a bowl
- Add 1 tsp honey and 3-5 drops of olive oil and almond oil in the bowl and mix the ingredients well
- Heat the mixture till it gets warm
- Apply on the face. Be careful to not put it directly under the eyes
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes
- Peel it upwards, in the direction opposite to hair growth
- It will instantly give you a hair free clean look and will remove whiteheads and blackheads too.
Why Does It work?
- Gelatin and honey pull out hair from the roots while removing bacteria, whiteheads, and blackheads
- Almond oil and olive oil reduce inflammation and reddening
- Also, there’s no chance of a boil formation. It is because, when done correctly, hair does not break but come off clear from the roots.
Also read, Almond Oil For Skin – The Elixir You’ve Been Looking For
8) Onion Water, Honey, And Colorless Henna
You’d be surprised how this peel off mask can actually make your skin fairer, youthful, and radiant, all at the same time.
Steps On How To Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Instantly
- Take 5-6 tbsp honey in a bowl and add ? tsp colorless henna and ? tsp onion water in it
- Heat the mixture in a pan until it gets warm
- Apply on the face immediately and pull it off in the direction opposite to hair growth within 8-10 minutes
- You can use this peel off mask for facial removal even if your skin is dry or sensitive
Why Does It work?
- Honey takes away hair and henna cools down the skin
- Onion water kills bacteria and also reduces the appearance of dark spots
- However, do not use this peel off mask, or any other peel off mask, if you have fresh acne
Also read, 9 Amazing Ways To Use Onion For Hair Growth
This guide on How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently at home is a bundle of 8 best and effective remedies. As long as you are careful to follow the instructions, you’ll be able to flaunt flawless hair-free face, without shelling out huge sums of money. Also, do share with us which remedy you liked the most in the comment section below.