The journey to weight loss has never been easy. It requires a proper balance of diet and exercises, both. However, sometimes, there are not many impressive results despite following both. So, is it the end to the road to your weight loss journey then? Well, what if we tell you that there is one magical cure in Ayurveda that can help you lose weight quickly? And the magical cure that we are talking about is divya medohar vati. Interested to know what it is, what are its benefits and the nutritional value of divya medohar vati? If yes, all that you have to do is scroll through our guide about Divya Medohar Vati : What Are The Best Health Benefits in order to find out all the necessary details about divya medohar vati price and its effectiveness.
What Is Divya Medohar Vati?
Before you can get a taste for the benefits and nutritional value of divya medohar vati, it is wise that you learn what it is. Well, divya medohar vati is an ayurvedic Patanjali product that is a mixture of carefully blended herbs that aid weight loss and offer many other health benefits too.
Nutritional Value of Divya Medohar Vati
Patanjali divya medohar vati is a weight loss elixir that has no serious side-effects. Besides, you can buy divya medohar vati online at discounted rates. And, now, comes the turn to introduce you to the divya medohar vati active nutrients that make it such a powerful ayurvedic weight loss remedy.
Also read, How Is Cucumber The Best Weight Loss Agent?
#1 Amla In Divya Medohar Vati
Amla is the primary reason behind the dramatic divya medohar vati results for weight loss. It contains a bulk amount of vitamin C that helps in liver detoxification and fat metabolism. As a result, divya medohar vati helps in weight loss.
#2 Baheda In Divya Medohar Vati
Baheda, scientifically known as Terminalia Belerica, is a wonderous metabolism boosting agent. It is because of the fat and sugar metabolism capability of Baheda that divya medohar vati can help in weight loss in less than 15 days.
#3 Kutki In Divya Medohar Vati
Kutki, characterized by its bitter taste, is a powerful ayurvedic ingredient that is known to detoxify the liver. Present in abundance in divya medohar vati, it increases bile secretion that, in turn, helps in the breakdown of fat molecules from the adipose tissues and belly. All in all, divya medohar vati weight loss reviews are true to every word when it comes to curing obesity.
#4 Vaividang In Divya Medohar Vati
Did you know that improper digestion is one underrated reason that leads to sudden weight gain? Well, Patanjali divya medohar vati contains Vaividang. And vaividang, a natural herb, has a laxative effect on the body that eases constipation. Precisely, it makes divya medohar vati a powerful weight loss product.
#5 Nishoth In Divya Medohar Vati
Nishoth in divya medohar vati is a bitter herb that is very beneficial for liver and stomach, both. It can clean liver toxins and increase the formation and secretion of bile juice to promote digestion and intensify the process of weight loss.
#6 Shilajeet In Divya Medohar Vati
Shilajeet focuses on treating gastric and digestive troubles in order to reduce weight. It is one of the active ingredients in Patanjali divya medohar vati that can detoxify the body and promote fat metabolism for complete weight loss and weight management.
#7 Guggul In Divya Medohar Vati
Guggul in patanjali divya medohar vati is a slimming herbal agent that can correct the hormonal imbalance in women. And hormonal imbalance is a major cause that leads to weight gain in women. So, divya medohar vati should be your ideal solution if dealing with weight gain after hitting puberty or menopause.
#7 Babul Gond
Last but not least, divya medohar vati contains Babul Gond, also known as Acacia Arabica. Babul Gond finds a high spot amid ayurvedic weight loss ingredients because it increases the metabolic rate of the body to reduce the level of stored blood sugar and increase fat breakdown.
12 Unmatched Health Benefits Of Divya Medohar Vati That Every Health Freak Should Be Aware Of
Divya medohar vati is a stunning weight loss remedy that has other health benefits too. Nonetheless, all the additional health benefits of Patanjali divya medohar vati are due to the active ingredients that it is made up of. And the best 12 that you should be aware of are given below.
1. Divya Medohar Vati For Cholesterol Reduction
Amla that is one of the best active ingredients of divya medohar vati has the capacity to reduce cholesterol. It is because Amla in Patanjali divya medohar vati has such antioxidants and vitamins that can improve the overall metabolic rate of the body. And better fat metabolism leads to a reduction in cholesterol.
Also read, 15 Home Remedies To Reduce Cholesterol
2. Divya Medohar Vati Results For High Blood Pressure
Amla and Guggul in divya medohar vati are the 2 most powerful ingredients that remove cholesterol from the blood vessels in no time. Wider blood vessels reduce pressure on the heart that further reduces serious problems like a heart attack.
3. Patanjali Divya Medohar Vati For Cancer Prevention
Kutki in divya medohar vati can reduce the production and secretion of creatinine. It reduces the risk of stomach cancer. Also, Amla in divya medohar vati reduces the chances of cancer formation because it contains antioxidants that actually clear free radicals – agents responsible for cell damage and cancer- from the body cells.
4. Divya Medohar Vati To Increase Immunity
The surprising divya medohar vati results for increasing immunity are due to the fact that it contains Harad. It promotes digestion that eases pressure on the intestines that contain good bacteria. And since Harad can preserve the good bacteria, divya medohar vati helps in increasing the immunity against infections.
5. Divya Medohar Vati For Inflammation
It is Guggul in divya medohar vati that is an anti-inflammatory. Therefore, Patanjali divya medohar vati is quite effective for joint inflammation caused by arthritis. Further, divya medohar vati can also reduce menstrual cramps and swelling since it is an analgesic and antispasmodic agent too.
6. Divya Medohar Vati For Infertility
Divya medohar vati review from different clinical researches prove that it is capable of treating infertility in men and women. Babul Gond is the active ingredient in Patanjali divya medohar vati that helps in treating impotency in men and Amla is known to increase the sperm count.
7. Divya Medohar Vati Results For Eyes
Amla in divya medohar vati is a very good source of antioxidants that help in sharpening the eyesight. In fact, even Baheda is a known herb that has the property of improving eyesight. Which is why divya medohar vati is a good supplement for people suffering from vision impairment due to prolonged illness like diabetes.
8. Divya Medohar Vati Results For Liver
There are many active herbal constituents in divya medohar vati that can keep the liver healthy. For example, Kutki in Patanjali divya medohar vati removes harmful toxins from the liver and can also improve bile selection by reversing the trouble of fatty liver. All in all, divya medohar vati helps in attaining a healthy lifestyle change.
9. Divya Medohar Vati Results For Thyroid
Divya medohar vati is a powerful thyroid medicine. It is Guggul that helps in regulating the problem of thyroid because it can deal with hormonal changes. However, you must visit your doctor once every 3 months when consuming divya medohar vati tablets alongside any other medication.
Also read, 13 Amazing Home Remedies For Thyroid
10. Divya Medohar Vati Review For Detoxification
Divya medohar vati helps in body detoxification because it contains Guggul and Kutki that are effective blood cleansers, Harad that is a powerful stomach cleanser, and Amla that removes free radicals and triglycerides from the body. The overall result is complete body detoxification.
11. Divya Medohar Vati For Anemia
For one, amla in divya medohar vati can increase the production of red blood cells that increase hemoglobin count and helps anemic patients. Second, Babul Gond in divya medohar vati is a blood coagulant that can reduce bleeding.
12. Divya Medohar Vati Results For Skin And Hair
As surprising as it might sound, divya medohar vati does offer different skin and hair benefits since it contains powerful herbs. Scroll down to find more.
- Guggul in Patanjali divya medohar vati helps in blood purification. It reduces acne outbreak and makes skin less pigmented
- Kutki in divya medohar vati can reduce and reverse the early signs of skin aging. Also, antioxidants in amla, an active ingredient of Patanjali divya medohar vati, makes skin younger by removing cell-damaging free radicals
- Divya medohar vati helps in getting rid of dandruff and also reduces hair fall since it contains ingredients that are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that can improve scalp health by increasing collagen and hair follicle formation
A Useful Guide On Divya Medohar Vati Dosage
Everything in excess can have side-effects and not even the amazing ayurvedic remedy, divya medohar vati is immune to side-effects of over-consumption. Which is why you must know what is the correct divya medohar vati dosage. Follow the limit below for safe consumption.
- Take 1 divya medohar vati tablet with hot water 30 minutes before breakfast
- Take 1 more tablet 2 hours after lunch
- Take the last tablet of the day 1-hour post dinner
Also, remember to consult a doctor to fix the safe divya medohar vati dosage if you are suffering from any major health issue like heart problem or diabetes. Lastly, remember that the number of divya medohar vati tablets to be consumed a day can be altered according to the weight of the individual.
Precautions Not To Be Overlooked While Consuming Divya Medohar Vati
As beneficial as it is, divya medohar vati can cause side-effects when taken in excess or when taken with the wrong foods. Therefore, keep the following precautions in mind while consuming divya medohar vati for weight loss.
- Do not eat ghee while you’re using divya medohar vati
- Avoid munching on fried food when eating divya medohar vati for weight loss
- Do not eat food made from maida while taking Patanjali divya medohar vati
- It’s best to not eat or drink anything sweet while on a strict diet to lose weight with the aid of divya medohar vati
- Do not consume divya medohar vati while you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
Lastly, the 1 thing to keep in mind while taking divya medohar tablets is the amount being ingested on a daily basis. This is important because divya medohar vati results can vary from person to person depending upon gender, weight, and health status.
Divya Medohar Vati Price And Where To Buy It?
It is best to buy divya medohar vati online or from Patanjali stores to avail best discounts. And the guide given below gives out relevant information on divya medohar vati price.
- 100 tablets (50 mg) of divya medohar vati price in India in 80 rupees
- When you purchase divya medohar vati (in a pack of 2 or 3) online, you might get attractive discounts. However, many online sellers often charge a delivery fee that makes the product expensive than the actual rate
4 Unexpected Divya Medohar Vati Side-Effects
Mainly known for its amazing health and beauty benefits, divya medohar vati do pose certain side-effects when taken in excess. And the 4 most significant divya medohar vati side-effects that you should be aware of are given below.
- Nausea and diarrhea are the 2 most common divya medohar vati side effects. The most common cause that may lead to diarrhea is consuming divya medohar vati tablets in combination with ghee
- Headache and abdominal pain are 2 other divya medohar vati side-effects that shouldn’t be overlooked, especially, if you are a heart patient or someone struggling from indigestion
- You might also observe rashes upon the consumption of divya medohar vati. Consult a doctor if the rashes prolong for more than 48 hours
- Anorexia (excessive hunger) and dehydration are the 2 most serious divya medohar vati side-effects that require medical attention
Frequently Asked Questions
The list of questions below are the most common ones that people want an answer to, and our list serves the purpose well.
Question 1 – Can Divya Medohar Vati Be Taken During Periods?
Answer 1 – Yes, you can take 2-3 tablets of divya medohar vati during periods to get rid of menstrual cramps.
Question 2 – Can Divya Medohar Vati Reduce Belly Fat?
Answer 2 – Yes, divya medohar vati is a slimming remedy that helps in reducing fat from the belly as well as thighs.
Coming to an end, we hope that we addressed all your questions and queries about divya medohar vati in our guide about Divya Medohar Vati : What Are The Best Health Benefits. If you have any more questions or suggestions, spam our comment section and we will shoot out all the answers to resolve your queries at earliest.