Getting back into shape after weight gain is a task that demands a great deal of effort. Well, this isn?t the case with everyone. While some people get back into those skinny fit jeans within few weeks of time, while others find the need to keep shopping with a sad heart to discard those once perfect jeans. Just to make things clear, there is absolutely nothing wrong in being far away from the portrayed perfect size zero. It does not define a person, nor does any measure of physical appearance do. However, obesity is matter of concern, when you have crossed the BMI. That?s when the risk factors of being overweight and health concerns come into play. Moreover, being fit and healthy definitely needs importance. And thus we have all the ways and means to shed those extra pounds, exercising, yoga, Pilates, GM diets, and now, in this article a latest favorite- Amla juice! If you are fond of amla, good for you! If not, here are the amazing benefits of amla in weight loss and fitness that would catch your eye. Check them out!
Amla, the Indian gooseberry is yet another pack load of goodness. It contains plentiful nutrients and vitamins that are essential for maintaining good health. Vitamin C, fibre, calcium, phosphorous, iron, antioxidants, antibacterial and anti viral properties, polyphenols, etc., are the popular contents in amla that make it widely acclaimed to be included into the diet. Amla has been used for its potential to boost immunity, regulate metabolism, cholesterol and diabetes, to clear cough and flu, fight against cancer cells, to maintain healthy skin and hair. This small fruit with its bittersweet taste, is definitely a must take. Amla can be consumed in any way that suits your palate the best- raw amla, pickled, jam, amla juice or boiled and seasoned.
Today, you will learn, if you weren?t already aware, that amla juice is an effective agent that aids weight loss. Are you on a regime to shed few pounds? If yes, we suggest that you include amla juice in your diet every day and you will find yourself slipping into the shape of your dreams much quicker.
How to have amla juice for weight loss?
The best way to include amla juice for your weight loss regimen is to on empty stomach in the morning.
- Blend few deseeded and cut amla.
- Extract the amla juice and dilute it with water. Add very little water for dilution.
- You can also add lemon juice or honey to the amla juice.
How does amla juice help in weight loss?
- Amla juice is found to be a brilliant laxative. It eases constipation and helps in smooth bowel movement. The more seamless the bowel functions, the easier it is to lose weight.
- Getting rid of the toxins built up within the body is important to main good health. The toxins hinder effective functioning of the system and pave way to unwelcomed ailments. Amla is an excellent warrior when it comes to flushing out the toxic build up from the system. When this happens, apart from a clean system, you also benefit from a healthier liver. Getting rid of the toxins is the first step to ensuring you lose weight systematically and effectively.
- Enzyme activities are crucial when it comes down to weight loss. Starting right from the mouth up to the large intestine, the entire digestive system depends on enzymes to carry out digestion and assimilation of food. Amla assists the digestive system and enzyme activities which aid in weight loss.
- Last but not the least; amla juice is a winner when it comes to regulating metabolism. Flushing out the toxins, pumping in the right enzymes for digestion and regulating the bowel, brings you to an overall well-functioning metabolism. Thereby, helping one to lose weight quickly and in the healthy way.
- Unhealthy fat accumulation and proteins are the tough ones to break down in every weight loss strategy. Amla, luckily, helps to break down the proteins and hastens burning of fats and thus you are on the happy track on your weight loss regime!
Amla juice is available in the market ready for consumption by several brands. You could try Healthvit Amla Juice (click to purchase from Amazon). However, you can also prepare it at home with the simple method suggested above. Dried amla, candied amla are the other forms to consume the fruit. It not alone keeps a watch on your calories intake but is also an efficient agent in supporting weight loss. When the trick is so simple and a sure workability, why wait? Start on your amla juice intake right away and shed those extra kilos like magic!