Ask any office-going lady or a gym-going girl and they have a common beauty need – how to lighten and brighten their face. Pretty understandable, right? Dabbing face powders, BB and CC creams no doubt brings brightness to the face. But that’s a temporary solution. Won’t you want a remedy that is natural, effective and prescribed by Ayurveda? nalpamaradi thailam is the perfect answer to your skin brightening desires. Read on…
Nalpamaradi Kera Thailam: An Overview
Ayurveda puts nalpamaradi oil as a “natural skin illuminator”. Scratching your mind to know what it is? This particular oil de-tans the face and body. That is why it is best described as nalpamaradi thailam skin brightening treatment.
Features And Benefits Of Nalpamaradi thailam: Skin Brightening Treatment
Nalpamaradi thailam has four types of Ficus namely Religiosa, Bengalensis, Microcarpa and Racemosa. The combined effect of these main active ingredients helps clear the blemishes leaving the skin glowing and healthy, this is one of the reasons why nalpamaradi oil makes as an ideal bridal beauty kit. The nalpamaradi thailam, in a nutshell, does the following for your face and body:
- Brightens dull skin
- Lightens and de-tans face and skin
- Repairs skin pigmentation
Who Is Nalpamaradi Meant For?
According to the packaging label on the bottle, nalpamaradi thailam is “Highly recommended as a bridal beauty treatment”. That’s why all brides-to-be should definitely buy nalpamaradi thailam online. However, since the beauty pursuits of a woman are not just restricted to a bride, even ordinary women such as housewives to working professionals can indulge in this beauty treat from Ayurveda.
Ingredients In The Oil:
The nalpamaradi thailam is a herbal oil for skin with a yellow tinge which requires adequate massaging for best results. The powerhouse of ingredients includes the following:
- Vetiver: The distilled oil from the roots of Vetiver plant is used in cosmetic products and aromatherapy. The oil is aromatic and is used to cure dry/ageing skin, pesky acne and skin itching/irritation. Count on vetiver for a soothing and relaxing effect it brings to the body.
- Turmeric: Popularly called ‘haldi’, turmeric is a powerful healer in the Indian kitchen. It has more than 300 antioxidants which work to provide you with complete health, wellness, and beauty. Turmeric fights pimples and skin breakouts and guards the skin against toxins, germs, and environmental pollutants thanks to its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Being a good exfoliating agent, turmeric keeps the complexion radiant and glowing. It is also effective in treating scalp infections.
- Sesame: A natural moisturizer, sesame helps fight out wrinkles on skin. Sesame oil also curbs greying and loss of hair and encourages hair growth. Sesame is also widely used to treat anxiety, insomnia (sleeplessness) and migraine.
- Amla: Also known by the name Indian Gooseberry. Amla juice is an ancient, tried and tested remedy for the wellness of skin, hair and general health. Amla is indispensable in beauty treatments. It adds strength and robustness to hair, reduces dandruff and itchiness, clears the build-up of impurities from the scalp and makes the hair softer, shinier and voluminous. Its anti-bacterial action and natural toning properties help say goodbye to aging spots on the skin. Amla is also a natural hair and scalp conditioner. That’s why our ancestors always emphasized on eating amla in raw form.
How To Apply:
This is an important part to figure out once you have bought the tiny bottle of nalpamaradi kera thailam. Just gently massage this Ayurvedic-blessed oil into your skin. Make sure the affected body parts are suitably covered. Leave on for 30 minutes. Then use a mild cleanser to cleanse off traces of oil on the body/face. Since nalpamaradi has turmeric in it, few yellow stains can crop up. Wipe it off with a tissue paper and continue to enjoy beautiful skin and win compliments.
With such an impressive list of ingredients, most of us might think that nalpamaradi thailam price is on the higher side. Nope! 100 ml of it costs just INR 895. Considering the hallmark Ayurvedic ingredients present in this beauty bottle, the pricing is absolutely worth it. Go for it!
The nalpamaradi thailam review is promising. You will be happy to learn that this skin brightening product is the winner of ‘Amazon Beauty Awards 2016’. All the more reason why nalpamaradi kera thailam buy online should be done fast.
Precautions To Be Taken:
Suitable caution must be taken during the application of nalpamaradi oil on skin as the oil can leave stains due to the presence of turmeric (haldi) in it. Other than this, there are no more precautions.
The nalpamaradi kera thailam gives good results on the skin. It is not miraculous but it makes the skin more glowing and even-toned.
Now that you have got ample information on nalpamaradi thailam skin brightening treatment, do write your comments and tell us your views. Share with us your experiences too, if you have tried out this product.