Hey there! I am here to open up to you a hair fall solution that can’t be a secret anymore- Rejuvalex Advanced Hair Growth Formula. If hair fall is your problem and you want to stop it right now, thank your luck for bringing you here! Here is the complete Rejuvalex Advanced Hair Growth Formula Review that you need to read before you buy.
What is Rejuvalex?
Rejuvalex is a hair regrowth formula that comes in the form of dietary supplement capsules. These capsules are aimed to address hair loss problems specifically. Rejuvalex hair growth supplements come in a plastic bottle. Each bottle contains 60 capsules. You can check with your physician on what dosage would be advisable for you to take.
What is Rejuvalex used for?
As mentioned already- Hair Fall! Even if not the other scalp problems, I would be so glad if there is a good amount of hair left to boast on. So as long as Rejuvalex can handle that, this is a winner for me.
Rejuvalex is a permanent solution for various patterns and types of hair fall. And that is what impressed me the most. Whether is for men or women, severe hair loss has to be addressed. If you can have a means to reduce, stop or just tackle the disappearing mane, we are game!
If you are wondering, what I mean by the types of hair fall, that Rejuvalex stops, here we go…
1. Androgenetic Alopecia
- This is a genetic pattern baldness. You may already be aware of this. It is genetic and will eventually reach you if you have it in your genes. However, the good news is, Rejuvalex is designed to solve even Androgenetic Alopecia for you.
- The supplements will slow the symptoms of Androgenetic Alopecia and help to minimise the process even if not save you from it entirely. In Androgenetic Alopecia, you will notice thinning of hair and baldness along the partition line, crown, center of the head, or at the back.
- Men and women have different baldness patterns. Androgenetic Alopecia will last a lifetime! So unless you catch hold of it young, you are in for some tough luck. Hence, your answer can be Rejuvalex.
2. Hair Fall
- There can be several reasons for hair fall. For some, it can be improper diet, postpartum, stress, lack of sleep, air pollution, etc. No matter what the reason may be, Rejuvalex reduces hair fall almost completely.
- Don’t hesitate to try to match your reason of hair fall and the effectiveness. You can use Rejuvalex for hair fall from any cause.
3. Hair Thinning
- Are your hair strands are thinner than what they were and they break easily? Hair looks limp and lifeless? Rejuvalex can sort this one for you.
4. Hair Breakage
- Now I get this a lot. Improper diet has contributed to my hair breakage problem. Dry hair just snapping in no time at all is my hair breakage level. If you have the same too, trying Rejuvalex wouldn’t be a bad idea they say.
What are the Ingredients in Rejuvalex?
Yes, so this is what I was impatient to know about. What could this claimed to be magic hair potion contain that makes it so miraculous and popular. Is there any difference in it from the rest of the products in the market that have wonderful mane images on their labels? Or, is Rejuvalex bogus?
I was actually trying to read more on the ‘Rejuvalex Hoax’ part to get to know the truth, however, lucky enough for the company there wasn’t much to say.
Here are the ingredients in Rejuvalex that make it the working ‘Advanced Hair Regrowth Formula’ it is today.
What does Rejuvalex contain?
– Biotin is a B Vitamin or B7. It does various good to the hair and skin like protecting hair against damage and hair breakage, restoring the elasticity of hair follicles and skin cells. Moreover, Biotin promotes hair regrowth by activating dormant hair follicles.
– Now this guy here, is a popular name around the block. The praises of Vitamin C in skin health is quite familiar. So what is it doing in hair health section? Vitamin C is your new best friend to make hair fuller, stronger, healthier and to aid better absorption of iron (so important to get hair thick enough to hold back your comb) and to boost your collagen.
– This precursor of Vitamin A is rich in antioxidants. They, in turn, help to prevent damage by free radicles. The Vitamin A take the charge of protecting your hair and guarding each strand, to ensure your hair remains strong, thick, and full.
– This one here helps you to have faster and better (and healthy) hair growth. Folic Acid does this with its ability to hasten cell division.
– Hormones are the crazy fluids in our body that happen to play the very important role in skin and hair health. If your hair loss problem is because of hormone imbalance, you will need Silica to promote balanced hormone levels. It also restores your hair’s thickness and overall health.
Rejuvalex ingredients labels mention the contents as:
- Vitamin A 2,500IU
- Vitamin C 60mg
- Vitamin E 30IU
- Niacin 10mg
- Vitamin B6 2mg
- Biotin 3,000mcg
- Vitamin B5 13.5mg
Other potentially active ingredients listed (with no dosages) included silicon dioxide, horsetail powder, coleus forskohlii extract, caralluma powder, garcinia cambogia, and green coffee bean extract.
What does Rejuvalex do to your hair?
Coming to the important question, so what happens to your hair when your use Rejuvalex? The above-mentioned ingredients come under the ‘Esentials for Healthy Hair’ list. When you take the prescribed amount of the Rejuvalex capsules on a regular basis, you will notice that your hair fall decreases. Decreased hair fall= Thick Hair. Thick hair means Happy faces!
Apart from pumping your hair and scalp with the nourishment, they need to promote hair regrowth, building up your immune system, and working on the hormone balance, etc., Rejuvalex also does something different. It works specifically on the 4 phases of the hair cycle.
Sounds new? Here is a gist to educate you on that. Without the difference of celebrity or layperson, HAIR FALLS. I mean every single person who is a human being is bound to have the natural process of hair fall. Only when one starts losing more strands of hair, it spells problems. Excessive hair fall is hair loss.
However, the hair cycle I had mentioned, might get tricky for some. This is where our hormones come to play. When they refuse to function correctly, or to be honest when you are not proper in your diet and lifestyle causing your hormones to stress themselves. This is when the hair cycle goes haywire.
Your hair and scalp have a growing and resting phase by natural design. When Rejuvalex provides hair and scalp with the nutrients they need during each phase, that is when the magic happens. Rejuvalex supplements hair growth during this phase quite brilliantly! This is why it is an advanced hair regrowth formula which you can trust.
What does Rejuvalex do to the hair growth phase?
This is what the manufacturer claims. Read on!
Stage 1 – Anagen – Growing Phase
Rejuvalex nourishes the scalp and hair follicles from within, facilitating their emergence from the sebaceous glands.
Stage 2 – Catagen – Regression Phase
Here, Rejuvalex prevents hair fall and damage while Strengthening and promoting the growth of your existing hair.
Stage 3 – Telogen – Resting Phase
Rejuvalex reenergizes dormant follicles and promotes the growth of hair that has slowed or stopped.
Stage 4 – Exogen – Shedding Phase
Rejuvalex also enhances hair quality, making it look and feel stronger, healthier and more vibrant.
How to use Rejuvalex?
Simple. Take 2 pills every day! All you need to do is ingest 2 capsules of Rejuvalex every day. There is no shampoo, no cream, no waiting on to hop into the shower. The capsules are going to help you control hair loss and make your hair bounce with life and health!
Do not forget, it is always best to consult your physician or dermatologist before you start consuming Rejuvalex capsules. This will help to keep track of any side effects or allergies if you develop.
To ensure that Rejuvalex gives you thick hair, you may need to make few lifestyle changes. Quit smoking and drinking, eat healthily, and get adequate rest. This helps your system to absorb the nutrients that are being pumped into your body and do its job best.
Is Rejuvalex Hoax?
No, it isn’t. There are many Rejuvalex reviews and positive feedback from customers on Amazon and those who have purchased Rejuvalex from its official website. So it is not a hoax.
Is Rejuvalex Clinically certified?
Yes. The company and manufacturer claim that Rejvalex is a clinically tested and certified product. However more proof to this isn’t available.
Cons of Rejuvalex
There is not much background information available on the manufacturer. Apart from the reviews that we find, the manufacturer is quite new. So it makes trust issues a little complicated for some.
Where to buy Rejuvalex from?
You can buy Rejuvalex from Amazon, or from their certified official website. When you purchase Rejuvalex from the official website, your product will also be backed up with manufacturer’s guarantee.
Does Rejuvalex work?
Yes. They claim 88% of the male users noticed visible results by using Rejuvalex hair formula. Within few months of using Rejualex hair formula, many users have witnessed less hair fall and thicker hair with better strength and coverage. This proves that Rejuvalex works!
Not to deny, that you have to remember that each person’s body responds differently to any medication so Rejuvalex may work faster for some, while it might take longer to see Rejuvalex positive results in others.
What are the side effects of Rejuvalex formula?
The product says it is a risk-free diet supplement for hair growth and does not have any side effects. You may be prone to some allergies due to any of the Vitamin combinations if you have a history of allergy with them. Consulting with your physician or dermatologist before using Rejuvalex is always recommended.
Benefits of using Rejuvalex
- Rejuvalex formula will encourage hair regrowth to address severe hair loss problems like Androgenetic Alopecia, Pattern Baldness, Thinning of Hair, and Hair Breakage. Additionally, the broad-spectrum nutritional supplement is fortified with Biotin, collagen, multi-vitamin complex and essential minerals to prevent hair damage and support instant regrowth of natural hair.
- Since Rejuvalex works at a cellular level, it nourishes the scalp and energizes dormant root follicles to stimulate new hair regrowth cycle. Rejuvalex works simultaneously to strengthen and thicken your hair to prevent future damage.
- The Biotin in Rejuvalex formula protects the hair from dryness and increases the elasticity of the cortex to prevent hair breakage. It may also support Keratin production, which reduces natural hair fall.
GoodBye Split Ends!
Rejuvalex boosts and seals hair strand hydration level to prevent split ends that occur from lack of moisture. Less moisture causes epidermal disruption of follicle fiber and leads to split ends.
The amazing formula in Rejuvalex contains a combination of Folic Acid, Biotin and multi-vitamin complex. This reenergizes dormant hair follicles and boosts regrowth across bald patches through all stages of the hair growth cycle.
The Vitamin B complex in Rejuvalex formula boosts the formation of RBCs (Red Blood Cells) to transport oxygen to the scalp and follicles. This will increase hair volume and thickness.
Beautiful Silky Hair
- Apart from hair regrowth, Rejuvalex also ensures that your hair looks beautiful, smooth and silky!
- Silica and Collagen in Rejuvalex hair formula will improve the quality and appearance of hair during and after the regrowth process. This will restore luster and when you feel your hair, it will be smooth, soft and silky.
Verdict on Rejuvalex Hair Regrowth Formula
This is a risk-free supplement that can give you the hair of your dreams. Be it to reduce hair fall or to grow back natural hair on your scalp that shows bald patches at places. Even if it is to make hair smooth and voluminous, you can use Rejuvalex hair formula!