Did you know that a spoonful of Cinnamon every day can keep you away from fatal disease? If yes, Great! If not, join us in this journey. Cinnamon has so long been used in curries and sprinkled on top of desserts. But little did we know of its remarkable medicinal values. Various research?studies ?prove that cinnamon reduces blood glucose level, reduces arthritis and joint pains, kills ulcer-causing bacteria and the list goes on and on. Cinnamon plays a significant role in disease prevention.
- For people who are already diabetic, cinnamon may not serve its purpose but for pre-diabetics who can reduce their blood sugar level through diet, cinnamon greatly serves its purpose.
- Cinnamon reduces the risk factors associated to type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Daily consumption of cinnamon reduces cholesterol level in your body.
- Studies have shown that cinnamon reduces the unhealthy type of cholesterol [LDL] in your body. It is also said to lower your lipid levels and triglycerides.
- Cinnamon tends to reduce joint pains related to arthritis. It is also rich in calcium which is an essential element for your bone strength.
- You can also consume cinnamon in the form of capsules or as cinnamon tea.
This product is available at -?http://lifestylica.com/out/soulflower-cinnamon-essential-oil
Buy Cinnamon powder from -?http://lifestylica.com/out/Keya-Sri-Lankan-Cinnamon-Powder
- Cinnamon has a high amount of manganese in it which is required for the bones in your body. Usually, people with arthritis consume cinnamon tea or use cinnamon oils to reduce their joint paints.
- It is said to have anti-bacterial agents that make cinnamon a natural disinfectant. Generally cinnamon oil is used as a disinfectant. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial qualities.
- Since cinnamon has antibacterial agents, it can also be used as a food preservative.
- Studies show that cinnamon can even prevent cancer and HIV, but the results have been inconclusive.
- Cinnamon kills ulcer-causing bacteria and other such pathogens.
- Cinnamon reduces menstrual pain and?infertility? by increasing the production of progesterone and decreasing testosterone thus balancing hormone levels in women.
- For people suffering from heart-related diseases, cinnamon an anti-clotting agent greatly serves its purpose by avoiding further complications.
- As mentioned earlier, cinnamon an anti-bacterial agent kills germs in your gums and tooth.
- Cinnamon is believed to increase memory and improves brain function. It reduces diseases like Alzheimer?s, Parkinson?s and various other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Women prefer cinnamon oil for beauty purposes. [But make sure you mix it along with any other essential oil since cinnamon tends to burn your skin].
With all its super beneficial qualities, cinnamon does have its side effects and shockingly has toxic side effects.
- An individual should not consume more than 6 grams of cinnamon per day.
- It is highly necessary that you consult your physician, especially diabetics and people with hemoglobin problems [blood thinning abnormalities].
- High dosages of cinnamon when taken orally tend to burn your mouth and other related areas.
- Make note that cinnamon is not an alternative to diabetes medication but it can be used as a supplement for type 2 diabetes.
- People with liver abnormalities, avoid using cinnamon since it does not help treating liver associated health issues.
- Be careful when you use cassia cinnamon because when consumed in high dosages, it can turn toxic and affect your liver.
- If you consume cinnamon over a long period of time its leads to toxic accumulation in your body. It?s a must that you consult your physician.
- Cassia cinnamon has high levels of coumarin when compared to Ceylon cinnamon. So for those using cinnamon on a daily basis, it is advisable that you switch to Ceylon cinnamon that has comparatively less percentage of coumarin.
- Cassia cinnamon has drastic side effects and especially leads to liver failure.
- Cinnamon is also allergic to few people and may cause diarrhea, nausea, inflammation and so on. It is better to avoid cinnamon for kids and pregnant women.
- Cinnamon can prevent heart diseases but when consumed in high dosages, increases your heart rate and leads to several cardiac complications.