Attention writers and beauty bloggers!
Lifestylica, a rapidly growing blog, is open to writers who are passionate about beauty, makeup, fitness, skin care and hair care (niche-oriented product reviews are also most welcome).
You don’t have to be a professional beauty blogger or a writer to get your article (strictly related to beauty and health care) published on our site. Before moving on to ‘Content Guidelines’, here’s why you can’t miss out on an opportunity to write for us.
Why should you write for us?
- Exposure. Do we have to elaborate on this?
- Bloggers will get additional traffic, a do-follow link from the main content that you write for us and a no-follow link from your author bio.
- Articles will be published under your name only!
- Being a contributing writer for Lifestylica, you do not gain credits and exposure alone. Instead, we PAY a handsome amount of compensation for every published post (based on the number of words you write for us). Needless to say, quality tops quantity.
- Any beauty related tips that you possess; one that has been passed down from generation to generation, here’s your chance to pass it on to this generation as well by simply choosing to write for Lifestylica.
- Apart from publishing your articles on our website, we also post them on our much-followed social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Isn’t this a sweet deal?
Please contact us through the form attached below. Here are few important guidelines that we expect every writer to follow while writing for Lifestylica.
- We do not compromise on the UNIQUENESS of the articles that are submitted to us. Every article that you submit should be genuine and no article spinning, please.
- The content that you submit to us should not replicate/duplicate another piece of your own (or any other) content from another beauty blog. The one that you submit to us will be purely copyrighted by Lifestylica.
- Reproducing or selling the content elsewhere in future- we do not encourage activities of that sort.
- How much ever we emphasize on the QUALITY of the content, QUANTITY is also equally important. We do not encourage thin quality content (one that lacks substance, image, and length).
- Your article(s) must be beyond 750 words. The more the better. Please check the following slab for compensation details.
|No. of Words||Content Type||Compensation|
|1000+||Product review, Tips & Tricks, Dos & don’ts, Top 5, Best in the Brand (any 5 products), etc.||Rs. 400|
|1600- 2000||10 Best (products) in the market, How-tos (DIY face packs/scrubs/weight loss diet chart/apply eyeliners/lipsticks), Must-follow tips, Best budget product list, etc.||Rs. 800|
|3000+||Ultimate guide, Complete list of (makeup products for to-be brides), List of must follow yoga postures for women, etc.||Rs. 1600|
- Writing(s) must be FREE OF ERRORS- grammatical, punctuational and typographical. It’ll be great if you can run your articles on Grammarly before emailing it to us.
- Before you can settle on any topic or subject, please confirm it with us to avoid overlaps. Other writers may be working on the same topic as well. Please refrain from reproducing contents that you have written for other blogs. We’d greatly appreciate if you can give us two to three topics to choose from.
- Writers will be given DEADLINES (based on the number of words you choose to write for us). Kindly stick to the given dates. If you can’t make it up on the scheduled date, give us a prior notice, please.
- Use Coschedule’s headline analyzer to check if your title is search engine friendly.
- Our editors will edit your article before publishing on our website. If we feel that there’s more editing work to be done, we will resend it to you for editing.
- Attach ‘AUTHOR BIO’ along with your content and profile picture.
- Please email in the form of a WORD DOCUMENT.
- Make sure the images are subject to copyrights. We hate lawsuits.
- We highly recommend clicking pictures on your own and using it in your article. However, images that are of poor quality will not be accepted.
- You can also use pictures from websites that offer free stock images. Picjumbo, Gratisography and similar other sites.
- Every article should have, at least, one relevant image. Make sure that the images you use within the article are of the same pixels (if you are creating an image based article). And if you want a separate featured image for your articles, feel free to do so.
- Please email the images as SEPARATE ATTACHMENTS.
- Subscribe to our newsletters to know when your article gets featured.
- Do follow us on Facebook and Twitter so that you can see your published article being liked and retweeted.
Payments will be made via NEFT or PayPal. So please send us the following details:
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank name
- and essential information.
- PayPal email address
Talk To Us!